SFS can manufacture silicone rubber seals and gaskets from our sponge and solid extrusions. Typically these are cut and joined into rings or picture frame gaskets. We also cut gaskets from our sheet materials. In many cases the gaskets can be supplied with Self Adhesive Backing (SAB) for ease of installation.
Typical uses include:
- Automotive Sealing Applications
- Domestic Appliance Seals and Gaskets
- Boiler Seals
- Electronic Enclosure Gaskets
- Weather and Glazing Seals
- Locomotive and Carriage Seals
- Oven and Kiln Door Seals (High Temperature Applications)
Request a quote Today.
Contact us for help and technical advice.Contact Us